Convenient Vision Correction
If you’ve ever worn glasses or contact lenses, you’ve probably thought about what life might be like if you didn’t have to. Laser eye surgery can help you wake up in the morning and clearly see your alarm clock!
We can help you navigate the different types of laser eye surgery available and determine whether you are a good candidate for the procedure. After a comprehensive eye exam, we will help you understand your options and which type of laser vision correction might best suit your situation.
Start your laser eye surgery journey by booking a consultation today!Request an Appointment
What Happens in a Laser Eye Surgery Consultation?
Everyone considering laser eye surgery needs to have a comprehensive eye exam and consultation. We’ll take a detailed look at your eyes and discuss your health history and lifestyle needs.
We’ll also be sure to discuss your expectations for the surgery. Many people achieve 20/20 vision after their procedure, but some need glasses or contact lenses post-surgery. But, surgery almost always decreases reliance on corrective lenses.Request an Appointment
Who Can Benefit from Laser Eye Surgery?
To be considered a candidate for laser eye surgery, your eyes must be in good health. Infections, severe dry eye, or recent trauma may mean you’ll need to delay the procedure.
Here are a few other considerations for surgery:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Your refractive error must not be too great.
- Your prescription must be stable.
To find out whether you’re a candidate for laser vision correction, book an appointment today!
What Is Laser Eye Surgery?
Laser eye surgery is a group of procedures—all just a little bit different—that use a laser to correct refractive errors in your vision.
Technological advances have made several types of laser vision correction possible, but the 2 most common types remain LASIK and PRK.Request an Appointment
Easy Online Appointment Scheduling
or call 305-743-6939
- If you will be a new patient with our office, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment to complete new patient forms.
- Print out new patient forms.
- If you have health or vision insurance, please bring information to the appointment.
We look forward to SEEING you!
- 2357 Overseas Highway
- Marathon, Florida 33050
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed