Why Choose us
Dr. Nicole Cremata and Dr. Reed West are Board Certified Optometric Physicians.
Comprehensive eye exams are more than just a prescription…
From infant to late adult age, a comprehensive eye exam will show how healthy you are. At Precision Eye Care we are available for all your eye care needs.
How We Can Help You
- Comprehensive Eye Exams-many problems can be found in an eye exam.
- Pediatric Eye Exams-early detection is important for proper development.
- Management of Ocular Diseases-including glaucoma, macular degeneration, and cataracts.
- Advance Technology-the most up-to-date technology to aid in diagnosis treatment of eye diseases.
- Eye Emergencies (Red/Pink Eyes) foreign bodies, infections, and sore eyes.
- Dry Eye treatment- lack of moisture on the surface of the eye can lead to contact lens intoleran
- We offer Latisse-For longer, thicker lashes.
- Certified “Beautiful Eyes” provider by Lumenis.
Easy Online Appointment Scheduling
or call 305-743-6939
- If you will be a new patient with our office, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment to complete new patient forms.
- Print out new patient forms.
- If you have health or vision insurance, please bring information to the appointment.
We look forward to SEEING you!
- 2357 Overseas Highway
- Marathon, Florida 33050
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed